Monthly Archives: July 2011
How to Live Successfully When You Hear Voices by Karen Taylor is now available in the online Recovery To Practice Weekly Updates (read more)
Most voices – even negative ones – respond well to being treated with respect, says visiting Scottish mental health trainer Ron Coleman. (read more)
Are voices real — or are they just auditory hallucinations and sign of mental illness? Is it best to try to control and get rid of voices — or listen and discover their meaning? After being sexually abused by a … (read more)
Hearing Voices Network Cymru Wales to invite you to apply for Hearing Voices Books – DVD Resource Pack. Applications are invited from around the world. This pack will be provided free of charge to successful applicants. You can find further information … (read more)
- Recovery into Practice: A Whole Life-Whole Systems Approach: Two Day Conference, Wales
- Services people need. A rationale for a fully integrated, person-centered mental health system of care
- Recovery into Practice for Professionals conference
- Recovery into Practice for and by Professionals Conference, Cornwall, 27 March 2012
- 2012 World Hearing Voices Congress, Cardiff, 19th, 20th & 21st September 2012
- The Schizophrenia Commission – independent expert commission reviewing every aspect of schizophrenia
- How to Live Successfully When You Hear Voices by Karen Taylor
What is the International Mental Health Collaborating Network and what do we do?
Help support IMHCN
We can now accept your donations to support the work at IMHCN.
Join our mailing list
Keep informed of the latest news and events from us.