Monthly Archives: May 2012
A successful Recovery into practice for Professionals conference in Plymouth held on 26th March, see presentations here (read more)
- Recovery into Practice: A Whole Life-Whole Systems Approach: Two Day Conference, Wales
- Services people need. A rationale for a fully integrated, person-centered mental health system of care
- Recovery into Practice for Professionals conference
- Recovery into Practice for and by Professionals Conference, Cornwall, 27 March 2012
- 2012 World Hearing Voices Congress, Cardiff, 19th, 20th & 21st September 2012
- The Schizophrenia Commission – independent expert commission reviewing every aspect of schizophrenia
- How to Live Successfully When You Hear Voices by Karen Taylor
What is the International Mental Health Collaborating Network and what do we do?
Help support IMHCN
We can now accept your donations to support the work at IMHCN.
Join our mailing list
Keep informed of the latest news and events from us.